Join Abdul Mohamud and Robin Whitburn, of Justice to History and UCL Institute of Education, for an evening to celebrate and launch Doing Justice to History, the book.
Abdul and Robin will be joined by their guests (below) to discuss the book and challenges and opportunities in taking the vision forward.
- Marika Sherwood, research scholar and acclaimed author and co-founder of
the Black and Asian Studies Association
- Dr Chance Lewis of the University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Mrs Sharon Aninakwa, Head of History Department in London
- Thabo Stuck, newly-qualified teacher in London
Refreshments will be provided. All are welcome but please ensure to book.
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 from 17:30 to 19:30
- Room 728, UCL Institute of Education (IOE) – 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL
To book: go to http://bit.ly/21xTqzf